Enjoy barrels of fun concocting malt extract Home Brew with a Bayou Classic 8-gal Stainless Stockpot. Stainless construction eases sterilization prior to brewing while side calibrations and drain spigot complete the task. Also this stockpot serves one-pot meals at backyard events camps parks scouting RV's and much more. Whatever the occasion make every outing a refuge for food fun and fellowship with Bayou Classic.
The Bayou Classic 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Spigot can be used in several cooking applications. The Bayou Classic 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Spigot is perfect for beer brewing steaming boiling and much more. This 8 gallon pot is made of heavy duty stainless steel. No worries about pitting. What's new with the new type spigot is that the spigot can be removed for cleaning. The 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Spigot has an added bulkhead fitting for the beer brewers. Features
- 8 gal Stainless Steel Stockpot with Spigot
- Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Vented Lid
- Side Calibration in Gallon / Quart
- Stainless Ball Valve 1/2 FNPT each end
- Bulkhead Fittings
- Lower Side Indentation for supporting Steam Trays / False Bottoms
- This 8-gal/32-qt stockpot pars well with Bayou Classic Patio Stove models SQ14 1114; and tall cooker models SP50 SS50; and Dual Burner Cooker model DB375; and Triple Burner Cooker model TB650.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 8 gal
- Weight: 12 lbs